Heavyweight Division
I'm going with Wilder and DDD. Wilder will eventually hit ZZ, and then it's all over. ZZ will be pre-occupied with going the difference, and it will affect him. DDD has too much power for Hrgovic.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/filip-hrgovic-puts-added-pressure-on-himself-by-declaring-he-will-retire-if-he-loses-to-daniel-dubois/277095
In another interesting fight, former unified heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz will fight on the undercard against Jarrell ‘Big Baby’ Miller. It’s hard to pick a winner between these two becaue because both guys have been inactive, and they’re in their mid-30s now and not young. Read: Jared Anderson Vs. Luis Ortiz? Go On Then.... Ruiz (35-2, 22 KOs) is making one of his rare appearances, hoping to get a big win that will qualify him for a lucrative trilogy match against Anthony Joshua or a title shot against the winner of the Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk fight.

Source: Crawford Vs. Madrimov Undercard Revealed For August 3rd In Los Angeles - Latest Boxing News (https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/crawford-vs-madrimov-undercard-revealed-for-august-3rd-in-los-angeles/277331)
Bronze Bomber vs. Real Big Baby???

Turki Alalshikh, Chairman of the Saudi Arabia General Entertainment Authority, has announced that if Deontay Wilder gets past Zhilei Zhang in good shape on June 1 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, he will face unbeaten Jared Anderson two months later in Los Angeles.

Turki Alalshikh: “The talented Jared Anderson is with us now on August 3rd Riyadh Season card at LA against the “Bronze Bomber” Deontay Wilder – if he’s ready by then to fight after 1st of June’s fight against Zhilei Zhang. I always believe that boxing would be at its peak when you have young American heavyweights like Jared Anderson which I also believe in his talent and his promising future. my advice to him ‘Focus on your future, training, and commitment and you will reach to your goals.’ Happy to collaborate with Top Rank again – Riyadh Season card 3rd of August in LA, will be one for the history!”