Heavyweight Division
Hi bart. I'll have to have a look at JJ. Many thanks. Any chance your techies will be working this Sunday for the heavyweight clashes? Think it comes on in the afternoon. Did you put any $$$ on Martin?
https://www.boxingscene.com/photos-jared-anderson-charles-martin-face-face-final-presser--175766
he should be able
I put a tenner on Charles- hope he wins i like him - gets alot of flak
Your son is a good man. Thanx.

https://fightnews.com/anderson-martin-weights-from-toledo/149814
Martiin just didn't do enough.  Had to take some chances.

https://www.boxingscene.com/jared-anderson-tested-overcomes-scare-goes-distance-decision-charles-martin--175835
Yeah just not enough work rate from Martin- def had the power but throws too little.
Could have even won it in the last 5 seconds
Looking forward to seeing the fight again on youtube tomorrow. If you had bet on a UD, the payout woulda been good. Martin is only a gatekeeper now.
Anderson: I wanted to go the distance

Jared “The Real Big Baby” Anderson spoke about his ten round decision win over “Prince” Charles Martin (29-4-1, 26 KOs) on Saturday evening in front of 7,234 hometown fans at Toledo’s Huntington Center.

Jered Anderson: “It felt great. I had my team with me. I got my family with me. I got Toledo with me. They showed up and they’re in the building. They were with me the entire 10 rounds. I heard them all the way through. I’m grateful for my opponent. He took the fight on short notice. He came and performed really good. I think we put on a hell of a show for Toledo.

“I wanted to go the distance. It was my first time. I just wanted to make sure that I could go the distance and especially be able to withstand power the whole 10 rounds. He had power until the last round, and I was happy to get the rounds in. I think I took his best shots very well. I don’t think there was a time in the fight where I looked unsteady or where I couldn’t hold my own. Did feel like he got me with a good shot and stunned me? No. But do I feel like he got me with a good shot and made me aware? Yes, so I had to readjust and get back to the game plan.”

Charles Martin: “I took the fight on 11 days’ notice. I did the best I could. He’s a real champion. He’ll be making his way to the top soon. I’m proud of him. He’s really good. He’s a crafty boxer. Usually, when I catch somebody and hurt them, I can finish them. If they don’t fall, usually I can follow up and put them away. But he is like a little middleweight. He is crafty. He was able to get out even when he was rocked. He was able to maneuver and get out the way. He’s going to be a champion.”
Looks like hopes for a December bout between WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury and WBA/IBF/WBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk have collapsed. Fury’s camp has now teased a “game changer” for Fury’s next outing, which could be a boxing exhibition against former UFC champion Francis Ngannou.
Fury is now a fulltime joke- he needs to be stripped of his belt
He has been listening to his nutjob Dad far too much