Heavyweight Division
never the same after the DB stoppage
July 12
Showtime

Jermaine Franklin vs Jerry Forrest
(heavyweight)

Otto Wallin vs. BJ Flores
(heavyweight)
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/tyson-fury-wants-jarrell-miller-next-failing-that-a-fight-with-trevor-bryan/122189
I kind of want to watch Fury batter Jarrell Miller around for 12 rounds
(07-07-2019, 07:08 PM)mippy Wrote: What happened to izus speed, jab and movement?

Such a waste of talent

(07-11-2019, 12:10 AM)mippy Wrote: I kind of want to watch Fury batter Jarrell Miller around for 12 rounds

if that fight goes ahead everyone involved should hang their heads in shame, what message does that send Miller? or any other of these drug taking cheats in boxing? what price has he really paid if he gets a shot at Fury?. The division is an absolute joke, the momentum it had after Fury/Wilder has evaporated, absolute fuckery
Dubois, Gorman ready for grudge match

Hall of Fame promoter Frank Warren has held the final press conference for Daniel Dubois (11-0, 10KOs) and Nathan Gorman (16-0, 11KOs) ahead of the unbeaten pair clashing on Saturday night for the vacant British heavyweight title at London’s o2 Arena, live on BT Sport and ESPN+.

Daniel Dubois: “I am gonna come out in the first round fast, sharp and put it all on the line. This is a big difference to our sparring. This is a fight.”

Nathan Gorman: “Whatever he has we have the answer for. I have been to hell and back. If the knockout is there I am going for it and if I go 12 rounds to win I do.”
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/114111420/heavyweight-power-rankings-where-does-joseph-parker-fit-in-after-alex-leapai-win

Brutal finishing by hemi. Pity the fight didn't last longer, both of those guys were up for it
DuBois, Joyce victorious in London

In a grudge match between unbeaten heavyweights, Daniel “Dynamite” Dubois (12-0, 11 KOs) scored a fifth round KO over Nathan Gorman (16-1, 11 KOs) for the vacant British title on Saturday night at the famed O2 Arena in London. Dubois dropped Gorman in round three, but Gorman got up and fought bravely. Dubois floored Gorman again in round five for the count. Time was 2:41.

2016 Olympic silver medalist Joe Joyce (10-0, 9 KOs) stepped up in class to take a twelve round unanimous decision over former world title challenger Bryant Jennings (24-4, 14 KOs). It was a tactical fight. Jennings landed the cleaner blows while Joyce was far busier. Scores were 118-108, 117-110, 115-110. Jennings was deducted a point for a low blow by referee Steve Grey in round ten.