Heavyweight Division
Tyson Fury toyed with the best version of Hammer and Chisora and made them both quit. He could have been king for years without the health problems. I can't see anyone beating him if he's in shape.
Povetkin/Hammer...first three rounds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q4KTHna8H4
(12-16-2017, 02:30 PM)gothenaki Wrote: Tyson Fury toyed with the best version of Hammer and Chisora and made them both quit. He could have been king for years without the health problems. I can't see anyone beating him if he's in shape.

Ive been a big fan of fury since the days of his first fight with john mcdermott. He's very skilked
BUT

He can be dropped and shaken up, and even in the klitschko fight i predicted at some point klitschko would come forward and let his hands go because thats where i worry for fury.

I think he's the most skilled fighter at heavy by a distance i just hope he can keep the big hitters off him because i think the lijes of joshua and wilder would gamble vs him where klitschko isnt that kind of fighter.
I'm certainly cheering for Tyson Fury, but man, to come back from inactivity, massive weight gain, and his mental health and addiction problems is a huge ask. I can't see him doing it, but if he can, "Comeback Fighter of the Century."
(12-16-2017, 11:18 AM)Infern0 Wrote: Anyone see the povetkin fight? Was expecting a stoppage, is this povetkin off meldonium less dangerous?

It was terrible I just watched it. Hammer did nothing but try and survive and lost every round comfortably walking around with a high guard. However, Povetkin certainly is less dangerous without the drugs now and didn't really look like getting Hammer out of there. A year ago I'd have backed Povetkin to beat Parker comfortably but after his last 2 showings you could make a good case for Parker beating Povetkin. Wouldn't mind seeing that fight being made if Parker v AJ doesn't go ahead it's certainly a 50/50 fight at the very least now.
Whyte vs Browne is on

According to Lucas this fights gonna happen

Hearn is just waiting to confirm JP vs AJ
before both fights are announced

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r8LWylsK1VM
Hammer vs Povetkin was a carbon copy to Cojanu vs Parker
(12-21-2017, 10:01 AM)Westywarrior Wrote: Whyte vs Browne is on

According to Lucas this fights gonna happen  

Hearn is just waiting to confirm JP vs AJ
before both fights are announced

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r8LWylsK1VM

Good fight if it gets made. Leaning towards a UD win for Whyte PERSONALLY but I could see Browne winning by KO.
Good fight

Whyte has found his level imo and its that just below top 5 level.

Browne is pushing 40 but what i would say is he doesnt have a "young mans style" and hasnt got much wear and tear either so i think his age wont be an effect on him for a few more years.

Lean towards dillian whyte to edge on points but sort of hope browne wins as i think hes more entertaining in the ring and id like to see him have a go at one of the beltholders i think itd be fun.
the first reasoning you said there Inferno has me going towards Browne
Whyte is a great promoter and comes across hard case in his interviews but I felt domestic level Chisora bettered him and EH got him the decision, and was horrible v Helenius.
Browne is slow but hits hard and can get up to win I think he may have too much for whyte over 10-12 rounds.
I look forward to this fight,whoever wins deserves a title shot