AJ vs Klit is ON!!!
I see it as 80-20 to Joshua, its all about whether he freezes or gets caught. Hopefully old man Klit throws more than the 2 punch's a round he did against Fury! I hope it doesn't turn into a stinker of a fight (like the Fury fight). Although I'm not sure if Joshua is the type of fighter who can just cuddle,wrestle and jab his way to victory. Personally Joshua/Parker is a much more interesting fight, but money talks.
Could be onto a winner there, craig. I just can't separate them. I just see him wanting to redeem himself after that pathetic showing against Fury and come out swinging. But then I see AJ who can flatten him very quickly. I do think this will be an exciting fight if Klit comes to fight, which I think he will.
Im so pumped for this, I still believe its the most interesting HW fight out to be made and good sooner rather than later. 40 isnt too old. Some other good match ups would be Wilder Ortiz, Browne Povetkin, Parker Wilder, and of course Joshua Wilder. Most match ups unfortunately are inplausable due to the alphabets
More details on Joshua-Klitschko

The official announcement is expected shortly, but the fight between IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (17-0, 17 KOs) and longtime former champ Wladimir Klitschko (64-4, 53 KOs) is slated for December 10 at the 21,000-seat Manchester Arena in Manchester, England. Joshua’s IBF belt and possibly the vacant WBA title former held by Tyson Fury could also be on the line. The fighters will reportedly share a combined £30 million purse.

Joshua was originally scheduled to face an opponent to be named on November 26 at the O2 Arena in London, while Klitschko was originally lined to face Tyson Fury on October 29 at the Manchester Arena.
Dan Rafael
1 hr ·
I'm told by a good source there are issues closing Joshua vs. Klitschko so Klitschko is now also looking at another possible December fight.
Was just about to post that tweet and see you have beaten me to it Naki
What does it mean now???
Does Parker v AJ now happen? Price v Parker and AJ v some guy who is 17-1 but never fought outside of Uruguay? Parker V Wlad for the WBO??? Tyson Fury v Conor McGregor in an egg and spoon race at the circus? I'm so confused
[Image: giphy.gif]
Who f**king knows? All I know is that the forum will be busy again, with us typing away on our thoughts, predictions etc.

Whatever the situation... JP is sitting pretty with #1 status in 2 sanctioning bodies.
I don't think AJ vs Parker will happen in November or December, they seem to want to delay that fight.
Still likely to be someone in the IBF top 15.
I thought it was just a matter of working with the sanctioning bodies? They sorted the money, venue, and PPV. I'd be shocked if it didn't happen. But if it does, Izu has put his name out there for AJ.