NZBoxChat
Joshua vs Parker betting - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Joshua vs Parker betting (/showthread.php?tid=456)

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - bart - 03-31-2018

would it be fair to estimate 9-930ish for the main event?
Invited people over wonder whether to adjust times

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - faimoko - 03-31-2018

Sham I hope you eat your humble pie tomorrow Jo by decision

I don't think Hearn wants AJ v Wilder for awhile as he can see him losing that fight
A draw or narrow loss and a rematch make $$$ sense

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - diehard - 03-31-2018

(03-31-2018, 04:56 PM)bart Wrote: would it be fair to estimate 9-930ish for the main event?
Invited people over wonder whether to adjust times

(03-31-2018, 05:17 PM)faimoko Wrote: Sham I hope you eat your humble pie tomorrow Jo by decision

No, no, no.  Fight will start around 8:30-9:30.  Cardiff, with daylight savings time in NZ, will be 13 hours difference.  Tell them to come at 8AM and make some Bloody Mary's for them.  Just don't tell them it's symbolic of AJ blood.

Fai, Sham LOVES humble pie.  His wife makes it for him.

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - Calikiwi - 03-31-2018

Sham’s been saying for 3 years JP gets his ass beat by AJ. So now we’ll see. I still say KB isn’t the guy to take JP to the promised land. We’ll find that out too.

cheers die will do

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - Infern0 - 03-31-2018

Hearn doesnt want the wilder fight because its a coin toss.

The plan is the Fury fight as that makes the most $$$

I think they will look for two easier defences after JP (if they win) then the fury blockbuster.

If joshua wins that THEN i think hearn will take the wilder gamble as he will have made enough off AJ

I think AJ would fight wilder tomorrow btw

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - bopman - 03-31-2018

Jo looked shit!! Hated all the hype about coming in lean and looking great at weigh in. Lran er then previously, yes. Ripped, No!...... Jo's diet must still be av and the zero weights is a massive no no. Still with Team Parker but Jo and his Rocky Balboa training needs to go. I'll eat my words if he wins but I still think his training needs changing because they have relied on Jo's natural speed for to long. He needs proper speed work and that means weight regimes are needed.

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - diehard - 03-31-2018

(03-31-2018, 06:55 PM)bopman Wrote: Jo looked shit!! Hated all the hype about coming in lean and looking great at weigh in. Lran er then previously, yes. Ripped, No!...... Jo's diet must still be av and the zero weights is a massive no no. Still with Team Parker but Jo and his Rocky Balboa training needs to go. I'll eat my words if he wins but I still think his training needs changing because they have relied on Jo's natural speed for to long. He needs proper speed work and that means weight regimes are needed.

Gotta agree. I'm an old man (not nearly as old as Sham though) and Mrs D says I look better than Joe. Joe said he can't wait to take off his shirt at the weigh-in. I was looking forward to his putting it back on. But repeat after me, "this is not a body building contest."

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - Infern0 - 03-31-2018

I was expecting like faint abs i must admit