NZBoxChat
Joshua vs Parker betting - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Joshua vs Parker betting (/showthread.php?tid=456)

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - Msreef - 03-27-2018

I'm sure there will be plenty of Parker supporters, but at very best it will be 80% AJ, 20% Parker.
There is zero chance of the majority of fans there to be rooting for Parker.

Parker will be in the lions den and I'm sure he expects that.

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - Infern0 - 03-27-2018

(03-27-2018, 02:16 PM)bart Wrote: lol plenty of welsh boxing fans im sure some will be there and cheer to see a pom beaten

There will be a few but i doubt there will be waves of welsh shelling out big $$$ to watch a guy they dont even know likely get beaten up by a "pom" just on the off chance he pulls a big upset.

I doubt they are that petty

(03-27-2018, 02:20 PM)Msreef Wrote: I'm sure there will be plenty of Parker supporters, but at very best it will be 80% AJ, 20% Parker.

I think he will expect it and be prepared for it.

Duco are the ones pushing the anti english thing, parker i dont think cares either way its just another opponent.

Come fight night its purely who is the better fighter out of the two, not who is the better nationality because lets be real tyson fury would whoop both of them anyway 

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - bart - 03-27-2018

Has Duco pushed an anti English thing? I haven't heard it.

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - shamrock - 03-27-2018

(03-27-2018, 02:25 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 02:20 PM)Msreef Wrote: I'm sure there will be plenty of Parker supporters, but at very best it will be 80% AJ, 20% Parker.

I think he will expect it and be prepared for it.

Duco are the ones pushing the anti english thing, parker i dont think cares either way its just another opponent.

Come fight night its purely who is the better fighter out of the two, not who is the better nationality because lets be real tyson fury would whoop both of them anyway 

Sorry mate, i doubt Tyson Fury

Prime Tyson Fury beats everyone.
He completely outboxed Wlad, AJ went life and death with him. I'd actually give Wilder a better chance against Tyson Fury than AJ, but still pick Tyson Fury to win.

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - Kiwi - 03-27-2018

You are forgetting prime Frans Botha.

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - shamrock - 03-27-2018

(03-27-2018, 02:40 PM)Msreef Wrote: Prime Tyson Fury beats everyone.
He completely outboxed Wlad, AJ went life and death with him. I'd actually give Wilder a better chance against Tyson Fury than AJ, but still pick Tyson Fury to win.

Sorry mate have to disagree, Wlad didn't show up that night it was no TF fighting to the death. AJ would fight back and drop Fury Im picking. We must give AJ some credit for what he can accomplish, he has proved himself in 20 fights 20KOs in which a come tofight Wlad was one of them. TF couldnt geta KO on a defenceless Wlad 

Parker has a better chance vs Joshua than he does vs Fury imo. Hughie Fury almost got the job done but he's a scaled down inferior version of tyson. Easy work for fury imo

Parker has a better chance vs AJ than he would fury but id pick AJ to be 50/50 v fury

Interesting sport isnt it