NZBoxChat
Wilder vs Washington/Undercard - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Wilder vs Washington/Undercard (/showthread.php?tid=347)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Wilder vs Washington/Undercard - Msreef - 02-26-2017

A lot of people here were saying they think Izu is better than JP. Just goes to show anybody can look good fighting bums. The only form that matters is form against proven opponents.

RE: Wilder vs Washington/Undercard - NakiFan - 02-26-2017

If he does hop up into the ring, it'll be as cringe-worthy as the AJ shoutout video... It's just not Parker doing this sort of stuff.

RE: Wilder vs Washington/Undercard - Infern0 - 02-26-2017

(02-26-2017, 04:31 PM)Msreef Wrote: A lot of people here were saying they think Izu is better than JP. Just goes to show anybody can look good fighting bums. The only form that matters is form against proven opponents.

He has better technique. After tonight though I think we all can agree joe has far better stamina, fighting instinct and chin. You cant buy that.

RE: Wilder vs Washington/Undercard - diehard - 02-26-2017

(02-26-2017, 04:32 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 04:31 PM)Msreef Wrote: A lot of people here were saying they think Izu is better than JP. Just goes to show anybody can look good fighting bums. The only form that matters is form against proven opponents.

He has better technique. After tonight though I think we all can agree joe has far better stamina, fighting instinct and chin. You cant buy that.

Joe can just did deeper than Izu. I bet this is the first time in Izu's career, kickboxing or boxing, that he's been really hurt.

(02-26-2017, 04:36 PM)diehard Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 04:32 PM)Infern0 Wrote:

Joe can just did deeper than Izu. I bet this is the first time in Izu's career, kickboxing or boxing, that he's been really hurt.

I bet it's not.

(02-26-2017, 04:14 PM)Infern0 Wrote: Just need washington to land one on chinny chinny bang bang and end the planned post fight farce and this will be a fantastic night.

Washington looking good...you might get your wish

Or not

Wilder is absolutely horrendous. Luckily gerald has zero pop

Wheres parker lets get this circus going

At the hospital with Izu?