NZBoxChat
Tuesday Nite Fights - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Tuesday Nite Fights (/showthread.php?tid=27)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Tuesday Nite Fights - diehard - 12-17-2014

Anyone see Khan vs Alexander last nite?  Khan looked really good.  A bit sloppy and inaccurate at times, but totally dominated a very good fighter in Alexander.  The commentators were speculating whether Khan could be Mayweather, given that Khan does well against boxers.  No way, there's boxers, and then there's Money.

RE: Tuesday Nite Fights - shamrock - 12-17-2014

Die, Khan has speed but at times it looked like a speed dog paddle (did anyone else see what I saw?) which leaves him open to the money man in my book. When he threw single jabs or a left - right combo, he looked very sharp.

RE: Tuesday Nite Fights - diehard - 12-17-2014

I agree Sham.  Speed, but not accurate, hard speed.  He's been working on this with his trainer, Virgil Hunter, as Khan knows why he ends up on the canvas with his wild exchanges.  Well, he didn't end up on the canvas, but Alexander has no power to speak of.  Yep, Money will time him, and he can hit with power at times too.

RE: Tuesday Nite Fights - diehard - 02-04-2015

Anyone see the Mitchell vs Estrada fight last nite? Mitchell looked good but Estrada just wasn't himself. It was an eliminator for the lightweight title.

RE: Tuesday Nite Fights - Ibeabuchi - 02-04-2015

Id love to see Khan fight Garcia again, although Ive read Garcia has repeatedly turned down the chance for a rematch. A potential fight with Mayweather would be interesting and I think Khan has the ability to get in and hurt Ffloyd

Floyd seems invincible, but so did Pacman. I don't see Khan hurting Money. After checking on the Mitchell vs Estrada fight, I looked at the lightweight division. Wide open, with not much excitement.

RE: Tuesday Nite Fights - shamrock - 02-04-2015

Mayweather would expose Khan the way I see it. Khan is a good exhibitor but Floyd is exceptional in finding the openings and Khan has a few, especially when he resorts to dog paddling lol

Sham, don't make fun of Khan's dog paddling technique. It's a new technique he learned with his new trainer. Everyone beware. Khan is very easy to hit. Mayweather would pot shot him all nite long, and then make him quit.

RE: Tuesday Nite Fights - diehard - 03-03-2015

Tyson Fury vs Christian Hammer tonite at 8:30PM on SKY. I've never seen Fury fight.

RE: Tuesday Nite Fights - justafan - 03-03-2015

This fight was on live on Sunday morning, 9am -12pm on one of the sky channels. Sorry I would have posted on her but was away from home.
Would be very interested to see what people think after watching? INO his last two fights have been snore fests and I do wonder if a fight against Klit would be more of the same until Klit either knocks him out or wins on points.