NZBoxChat
AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! (/showthread.php?tid=182)

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Msreef - 05-02-2017

AJ emptied the gas tank on Wlad, gassed himself, and almost got KOd.
Takam has a much better chin than Wlad imo. I don't see what's so shocking about saying that I think AJ vs Takam will go 12 rounds.
AJ is destined to have numerous 12 round fights in his career. Such is life.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Infern0 - 05-02-2017

(05-02-2017, 12:26 AM)Msreef Wrote: AJ emptied the gas tank on Wlad, gassed himself, and almost got KOd.
Takam has a much better chin than Wlad imo. I don't see what's so shocking about saying that I think AJ vs Takam will go 12 rounds.

Klitschko is a very skilled defensive fighter he was rolling most of those shots, he is an ATG!!!

Takam is a plodder who relies on his chin.

You CANNOT do that against someone like AJ

There is a difference between AJ throwing 20 shots at wlad and maybe 3 of them landing and AJ throwing 20 shots against Takam and like 18 of them landing.

Kevin Johnson is JUST as durable as takam, and more defensivley skilled, and when he stopped moving his head Joshua poleaxed him.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Msreef - 05-02-2017

(05-02-2017, 12:29 AM)Infern0 Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 12:26 AM)Msreef Wrote: AJ emptied the gas tank on Wlad, gassed himself, and almost got KOd.

Klitschko is a very skilled defensive fighter he was rolling most of those shots, he is an ATG!!!

There is a difference between AJ throwing 20 shots at wlad and maybe 3 of them landing and AJ throwing 20 shots against Takam and like 18 of them landing.

Kevin Johnson is JUST as durable as takam, and more defensivley skilled, and when he stopped moving his head Joshua poleaxed him.

Strongly disagree about the comparison between Takam and Johnson.
Anyway.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Infern0 - 05-02-2017

(05-02-2017, 12:35 AM)Msreef Wrote:

Anyway.

Based on what lol????

Johnson went 12 with Vitali klitschko easily

who's takams best opponent, oh yeah, joe lol.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - U.K. Fight Fan - 05-02-2017

AJ to have numerous 12 round fights hahaha I'm dead. He'll finish his career with a very high KO percentage. AJ knocked out Johnson and Whyte who have great chins. Takam is a small guy, AJ would kill him.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - KungFuJoe - 05-02-2017

(05-02-2017, 12:45 AM)Infern0 Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 12:35 AM)Msreef Wrote:

Anyway.

Based on what lol????

Johnson went 12 with Vitali klitschko easily

who's takams best opponent, oh yeah, joe lol.

Lol @ calling Johnson durable...he was a runner plain and simple.knowing how to survive for 12 rounds and being durable are two completely different things.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - bopman - 05-02-2017

I disagree and beleive Takem is very durable, except for the one hick up against Povetkin. Takam slips and doges punches very well and has a good chin to back it up. I think his chin is far superior to Wlad. Takam is limited due to his height but weighs in at a respectable weight. You can't not compare him to a shot limited Johnson that's just plain rude.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - shamrock - 05-02-2017

Video: Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko – Post Fight Recap - Boxing News
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/video-anthony-joshua-wladimir/74618

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - diehard - 05-02-2017

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/92113268/anthony-joshua-keen-on-wladimir-klitschko-rematch

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - shamrock - 05-02-2017

Funny thing, all fighters have flaws which bother the novice punter more than most depending on alienations. Weak chin, drops hands, robotic etc... Klitschko had all of these yet remained at the top of the hill for 10 years.
Now Klit has been dowsed by a very flawed fighter according to some... but I suspect with a little less weights and fighting at reach may see this man with a similar term in office.