NZBoxChat
AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! (/showthread.php?tid=182)

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - shamrock - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 02:06 PM)Nigs Wrote: Joe struggled against nasciemento. Talk was he coped well with the pressure and has a chin. Klit >nasciemento

Joe struggled to beat Takam. Talk again was how Joe did well to handle the pressure and has a chin. he was also on queer street and Takam couldn't finish him. Klit > Takam

is that what you mean sham?

Wow, you really don't rate Wlad...If I remember right Wlad got up from a knock down earlier in the fight and finished on his feet after a massive uppercut at the finish. Takam -Ruiz - parker don't equal and don't punch like superman Joshua

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - diehard - 05-01-2017

I don't think we saw the best of Klit, Sham. Sure, he got up for this fight, and was better than he was with Jennings and Fury, but you're telling me that was prime Klit out there? No way. AJ's just lucky he didn't meet Klit in his prime when he was with Manny.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - shamrock - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 02:31 PM)diehard Wrote: I don't think we saw the best of Klit, Sham.  Sure, he got up for this fight, and was better than he was with Jennings and Fury, but you're telling me that was prime Klit out there?  No way.  AJ's just lucky he didn't meet Klit in his prime when he was with Manny.

True dat, at last we agree.

Buuuut Aj the man to beat now and I don't see anyone.....

(05-01-2017, 02:38 PM)shamrock Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 02:31 PM)diehard Wrote: I don't think we saw the best of Klit, Sham.  Sure, he got up for this fight, and was better than he was with Jennings and Fury, but you're telling me that was prime Klit out there?  No way.  AJ's just lucky he didn't meet Klit in his prime when he was with Manny.

True dat, at last we agree.

Buuuut Aj the man to beat now and I don't see anyone.....

He IS the man to beat. But I think he can be beaten if he has an off night, and Wilder, Parker, Ortiz, or Fury have a good one. Klit had an off night against Fury (some say he was carrying an injury) and lost. I don't see AJ as invincible now that he's fought a lesser version of Klit. BTW, I really like AJ. Like his demeanour, attitude, power, heart, and boxing skills.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Nigs - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 02:18 PM)shamrock Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 02:06 PM)Nigs Wrote: Joe struggled against nasciemento. Talk was he coped well with the pressure and has a chin. Klit >nasciemento

Joe struggled to beat Takam. Talk again was how Joe did well to handle the pressure and has a chin. he was also on queer street and Takam couldn't finish him. Klit > Takam

Wow, you really don't rate Wlad...If I remember right Wlad got up from a knock down earlier in the fight and finished on his feet after a massive uppercut at the finish. Takam -Ruiz - parker don't equal and don't punch like superman Joshua

sham, i rate Wlad over the other current heavies. i don't think anyone else beats him bar fury and AJ. my point was that Joe struggled against lesser calibre opponent than what AJ did. AJ beat one of the greats. got dropped by one of the greats. no shame in that.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - NakiFan - 05-01-2017

That combo that Parker threw on Takam in the 8th round...if that was Joshua throwing it would have been waved off.

(05-01-2017, 03:08 PM)Nigs Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 02:18 PM)shamrock Wrote:

sham, i rate Wlad over the other current heavies. i don't think anyone else beats him bar fury and AJ. my point was that Joe struggled against lesser calibre opponent than what AJ did. AJ beat one of the greats. got dropped by one of the greats. no shame in that.

A 41 year old, past his prime, fading great. But a great.

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/sport/other/watch-anthony-joshua-reveals-black-and-blue-face-after-being-pummelled-wladimir-klitschko

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11847622

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Nigs - 05-01-2017

Die if JOE fought and lost to lead, would he be a 41 year old fading great or just a great?