NZBoxChat
AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! (/showthread.php?tid=182)

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Msreef - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 11:44 AM)shamrock Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 11:33 AM)diehard Wrote: Now Sham.  You went to church yesterday.  Be good.  Golden Rule.

Good morning die, yes forgiveness is always the key. True..

I forgive you too sham Wink

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - diehard - 05-01-2017

No Sham, that other Golden Rule: Do Unto Others...

Honesty time: AJ had a great victory. True. But this is the first time he really stepped up against quality opposition. He fought a 41 year old man who struggled against Jennings, and lost to Fury. He's past it, and should have retired several fights ago. AJ gets knocked down by a legend for sure, but an aging legend. Klit's money punch was to wave a left hand in AJ's face, and then drop him with a right hand. Oldest trick in the book. Where was Klit's stiff, hammer-like jab? The left hook? Still, he dropped him, and AJ was on queer street for that round and the next. Still, Klit, an aging veteran, couldn't pull the trigger. Parker, Ortiz, and Wilder would have closed the show.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Nigs - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 01:03 PM)diehard Wrote: No Sham, that other Golden Rule: Do Unto Others...

Honesty time: AJ had a great victory. True. But this is the first time he really stepped up against quality opposition. He fought a 41 year old man who struggled against Jennings, and lost to Fury. He's past it, and should have retired several fights ago. AJ gets knocked down by a legend for sure, but an aging legend. Klit's money punch was to wave a left hand in AJ's face, and then drop him with a right hand. Oldest trick in the book. Where was Klit's stiff, hammer-like jab? The left hook? Still, he dropped him, and AJ was on queer street for that round and the next. Still, Klit, an aging veteran, couldn't pull the trigger. Parker, Ortiz, and Wilder would have closed the show.

19th fight, joseph struggled with takam. Aj was knocked down by klit, but got up to stop him in the 11th round. You could argue you they both struggled, but you couldn't argue who fought the better opponent.

Die do you honestly think that joe beats Klit? I don't think he beats him or wilder.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - shamrock - 05-01-2017

Die, Jo had many moments like you explained in describing klit and AJ and yet you weren't vocal

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - diehard - 05-01-2017

Like I said, AJ is a clear favourite, and the only way Parker beats him is if he goes after AJ and some of his combos connect.

Not sure what you mean that I wasn't vocal Sham. Fight just happened yesterday. What moments? Closing the show? When Joe had Dimitrenko hurt, he definitely closed the show.

(05-01-2017, 01:49 PM)diehard Wrote: Like I said, AJ is a clear favourite, and the only way Parker beats him is if he goes after AJ and some of his combos connect.  

Not sure what you mean that I wasn't vocal Sham.  Fight just happened yesterday.  What moments?  Closing the show?  When Joe had Dimitrenko hurt, he definitely closed the show.

Die Takam and Ruiz was away back then but you didn't pick with him like you do AJ vs Klit. Oh that was the fight happened yesterday...have you taken your pills yet die..

(05-01-2017, 01:49 PM)diehard Wrote: Like I said, AJ is a clear favourite, and the only way Parker beats him is if he goes after AJ and some of his combos connect.  

Not sure what you mean that I wasn't vocal Sham.  Fight just happened yesterday.  What moments?  Closing the show?  When Joe had Dimitrenko hurt, he definitely closed the show.

Die Takam and Ruiz was away back then but you didn't pick with JP like you do AJ vs Klit. Oh that was the fight happened yesterday...have you taken your pills yet mate

(05-01-2017, 01:58 PM)shamrock Wrote:

Die Takam and Ruiz was away back then but you didn't pick with JP like you do AJ vs Klit. Oh that was the fight happened yesterday...have you taken your pills yet mate

Demitrenko was a bit of rubbish you know that! In the bargain it was a cheap nz sanctioned foul that did the deed

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Nigs - 05-01-2017

Joe struggled against nasciemento. Talk was he coped well with the pressure and has a chin. Klit >nasciemento

Joe struggled to beat Takam. Talk again was how Joe did well to handle the pressure and has a chin. he was also on queer street and Takam couldn't finish him. Klit > Takam

is that what you mean sham?

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - mippy - 05-01-2017

Personally I think the Klit we saw on Sunday beats most fighters.