NZBoxChat
AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! (/showthread.php?tid=182)

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - diehard - 04-30-2017

Sham, I thought Klit went out a winner, even though he lost. I hope he retires. He knocked down the young lion, and had him out on his feet. He shoulda, coulda closed the show, but he was too tired and arm weary. Still, he lost with dignity, especially after the Fury fiasco. Dawning of a new era as Klit passes the torch to AJ, with guys lining up to prove AJ can't take a punch. Should be good.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - shamrock - 04-30-2017

Others have had good KO records and then failed without the honor of being called champion.  That's where AJ resembles Mike Tysons climb into the titleholders resume. Their KO process is similar and the likely hood of AJs longevity and chances of unifying the titles is an extrordinary one.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - shamrock - 04-30-2017

Funny how a man gets clipped and wobbled by another big super athlete and dickheads then say he is chinny.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Beefstew - 05-01-2017

(04-30-2017, 11:46 PM)shamrock Wrote: Funny how a man gets clipped and wobbled by another  big super athlete and dickheads then say he is chinny.

Would hardly call Dillian Whyte a big super athlete.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Infern0 - 05-01-2017

(04-30-2017, 11:46 PM)shamrock Wrote: Funny how a man gets clipped and wobbled by another  big super athlete and dickheads then say he is chinny.

Did you see the video of Parker watching the fight?

When AJ stopped klitschko you could tell parker was just gutted. Probably was hoping klitschko would take out AJ then retire.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - NakiFan - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 02:29 AM)Infern0 Wrote:

When AJ stopped klitschko you could tell parker was just gutted. Probably was hoping klitschko would take out AJ then retire.
Probably had a bet on it. 

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - NakiFan - 05-01-2017

I just read an interesting stat. Of all 19 stoppages find AJs resume, 16 opponents were still on their feet when stopped.

3 KOS?

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - Msreef - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 10:11 AM)NakiFan Wrote: I just read an interesting stat. Of all 19 stoppages find AJs resume, 16 opponents were still on their feet when stopped.

3 KOS?

Yeah, he doesn't often spark opponents out cold. The only one I can think of is Whyte who actually was knocked unconscious.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - African Monkey - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 02:29 AM)Infern0 Wrote:

A lot of people are saying that, but as a rival fighter he's hardly gonna be jumping up and down like a fanboy for any certain fighter. I wouldn't read too much into his reaction as he was probably like that all fight.

RE: AJ vs Klit is ON!!! - shamrock - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 01:14 AM)Beefstew Wrote:

Would hardly call Dillian Whyte a big super athlete.

Dillian Whyte is a heavyweight in the punch business and could probably rock anyone with a clean shot. That was a grudge match as well. Don't read too much into that fight.